KODAMA is our Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- Ideal for Usucha "Thin Tea" and Koicha "Thick Tea"
- Our matcha is made from the finest Tencha leaves cultivated and harvested in Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
- The leaves are selected & carefully hand-picked by Japanese green tea farmers and traditionally ground by granite stones into a super fine powder.
- Vegetal notes, elegant aroma, deep umami taste.
- Grade: Ceremonial
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Origin: Uji, Kyoto, Japan
- Process: Stone-milled
- Net weight: 30g (1.1 oz)