SOMA is our Culinary Grade Matcha
- Ideal for lattes, pastries and general culinary use
- Our Matcha is made from the finest Tencha leaves cultivated and harvested in Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
- The leaves are selected & carefully hand-picked by Japanese green tea farmers and traditionally ground by granite stones into a super fine powder.
- Matcha fragrance, sweet undertones with a little bit of astringency
- Grade: Culinary
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Origin: Uji, Kyoto, Japan
- Process: Stone-milled
- Net weight: 50g (1.8 oz)